HRC advises entrepreneurs on raising institutional capital in the $10-75mm range, that may fund organic growth, strategic acquisitions, or founder liquidity. HRC has deep expertise across debt and equity financings, having closed several complex financings and built a network of the most active funds that focus on technology sectors.
HRC advises business owners on mergers and acquisitions, including sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, and shareholder recapitalizations. Our vertical focus, expansive network of investors, and comprehensive processes drive optimal outcomes for our clients, while exhibiting consistent integrity and honesty from start to finish.
HRC provides consulting services to companies seeking support in bolstering their accounting and finance capabilities, often utilized to prepare oneself for an M&A transaction, and or to enhance the quality and timeliness of the financial reports. Services include M&A Readiness, Valuation Services, CFO Services, and Accounting Clean Up support.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH HRC:
- Proactive Identification of strategic investor/buyers
- Sophisticated company positioning and story telling
- High-touch management of M&A or fundraising process to increase the probability of optimal results
- Organized, one to many dynamic with buyers/investors that creates competition and urgency
- Consistent and reliable strategic guidance for CEOs
- Deep understanding of technology verticals, knowing what drives the most value and how to best present information
- Meticulous preparation before going to market
- Long standing relationships with active buyers/investors
- Delivering service and guidance with integrity and honesty
WHAT TO EXPECT WITHOUT HRC:
- Unstructured, disorganized deal process; Highly inefficient and a major time sink
- Minimal leverage with only one option; Leaving other options on the table, generally leads to lower valuation
- Huge business distraction with less certainty of close
- Lack of positioning may lead to lesser valuation
- Less urgency for buyers, may drag out process
- Business distraction may affect performance which could decrease valuation
- Many I don’t know what I don’t know scenarios
- Reactive to those inbound options vs. being proactive to bring in the right partner
We guide entrepreneurs through the complex, arduous process of a transaction, striving to create the highest likelihood of a close,
at the strongest market valuation, while minimizing the entrepreneurs time spent. See select transactions below.
Co-founder and CTO BlackMesh
CEO Opus Interactive
CEO Rook Media
CEO BurstNET Technologies
The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other customers and is no guarantee of future performance or success.
To learn more about our services and introduce yourself as well as company.