STRIVING to MAXIMIZE VALUE
and MINIMIZE DISRUPTION
Established companies which are experiencing rapid growth, often require or can benefit from additional working capital to realize their growth opportunities, including executing on a strategic acquisition, which can be instrumental in a company’s ability to reach the next level of size and value. HRC raises growth equity or alternative debt from institutions in the $5-50mm range.
HRC advises business owners on mergers and acquisition transactions, including those seeking to sell their business, or acquire another business. We run comprehensive processes to effect optimal outcomes. Our focus on select verticals provides us with a strong advantage of knowing which acquirers and investors are most active in the space, and how to best achieve desired results.
Harbor Ridge Capital is focused on lower middle market growth technology companies, which are bootstrapped, founder owned and operated, and between $5-50mm in revenue. Verticals which we focus on are the following:
• Complex Managed Hosting (application-focused, security/compliance, vertical-focused)
• Public cloud services (managed AWS/Azure/Google, cloud migration, DevOps)
• Sales Enablement, Channel Management, and Incentive Management
• Healthcare, Practice Management, Medical Records
• Third Party Logistics Software
MANAGED IT SERVICES
• Managed IT Services (remote monitoring and management of on-premise IT environments, network management, help desk)
• Managed Security Services (intrusion detection, DDoS protection, managed firewall)
• Data as a Service
• Customer Data Platform
• Lead Generation
• Internet Media Publishing
• Performance-based Marketing
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH HRC:
- Proactive Identification of an appropriate investor/buyer, in terms of price and fit
- Sophisticated company positioning and story telling can drive optimal value
- High-touch management of M&A or fundraising process
- Organized, one to many dynamic with buyers/investors, reduce management involvement
- Consistent and reliable strategic guidance
- Deep understanding of technology verticals
- Meticulous preparation before going to market
- Targeted yet thorough buyer/investor outreach
- Conservative expectation management with clients
- Effective and efficient process can yield a desired valuation and high likelihood of close
WHAT TO EXPECT WITHOUT A PROFESSIONAL DEAL TEAM:
- Unstructured, disorganized deal process; Highly inefficient and a major time sink
- Minimal leverage with only a few options; Leaving other options on the table
- Huge business distraction with less certainty of close
- Lack of positioning may lead to lesser valuation
- Less urgency for buyers, may drag out process
- Business distraction may affect performance which could decrease valuation
- Many I don’t know what I don’t know scenarios
- Reactive to those inbound options vs. being proactive to bring in the right partner
We run a thorough process, creating sophisticated materials, and reach out to a targeted group of potential buyers or investors,
while guiding entrepreneurs through the complex, arduous process of a transaction, that strives to create the highest likelihood of a close,
at the best valuation, while minimizing the entrepreneurs time spent. Our transaction history.
TOTAL TRANSACTION VALUE
Co-founder and CTO BlackMesh
CEO Opus Interactive
CEO Rook Media
CEO BurstNET Technologies
The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other customers and is no guarantee of future performance or success.
For a high level assessment of your business, valuation range, and strategic options available
Securities Products and Investment Banking Services are offered through Ashland Securities, LLC.
Supervised by the Home Office, located at 80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000 Miami, Florida 33130. Phone Number 305-279-3176. Member FINRA SIPC. Please refer to BrokerCheck for more information about Ashland Securities, LLC. Harbor Ridge Capital and Ashland Securities, LLC are separate and unaffiliated entities.
Copyright © 2019 Harbor Ridge Capital.