Established companies which are experiencing rapid growth, often require or can benefit from additional working capital to realize their growth opportunities, including executing on a strategic acquisition, which can be instrumental in a company’s ability to reach the next level of size and value. HRC raises growth equity or alternative debt from institutions in the $5-50mm range.
HRC advises business owners on mergers and acquisition transactions, including those seeking to sell their business, or acquire another business. We run comprehensive processes to effect optimal outcomes. Our focus on select verticals provides us with a strong advantage of knowing which acquirers and investors are most active in the space, and how to best achieve desired results.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH HRC:
- Proactive Identification of strategic investor/buyers
- Sophisticated company positioning and story telling
- High-touch management of M&A or fundraising process, to prevent potential miscues and mistakes
- Organized, one to many dynamic with buyers/investors, reduce management involvement
- Consistent and reliable strategic guidance for CEOs
- Deep understanding of technology verticals, knowing what drives the most value
- Meticulous preparation before going to market
- Long standing relationships with active buyers/investors
- Effective and efficient process can yield a desired valuation and high likelihood of close
WHAT TO EXPECT WITHOUT HRC:
- Unstructured, disorganized deal process; Highly inefficient and a major time sink
- Minimal leverage with only one option; Leaving other options on the table, generally leads to lower valuation
- Huge business distraction with less certainty of close
- Lack of positioning may lead to lesser valuation
- Less urgency for buyers, may drag out process
- Business distraction may affect performance which could decrease valuation
- Many I don’t know what I don’t know scenarios
- Reactive to those inbound options vs. being proactive to bring in the right partner
We run a thorough process, creating sophisticated materials, and reach out to a targeted group of potential buyers or investors,
while guiding entrepreneurs through the complex, arduous process of a transaction, that strives to create the highest likelihood of a close,
at the best valuation, while minimizing the entrepreneurs time spent. Our transaction history.
Co-founder and CTO BlackMesh
CEO Opus Interactive
CEO Rook Media
CEO BurstNET Technologies
The testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other customers and is no guarantee of future performance or success.
For a high level assessment of your business, valuation range, and strategic options available
Securities Products and Investment Banking Services are offered through Ashland Securities, LLC.
Supervised by the Home Office, located at 80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000 Miami, Florida 33130. Phone Number 305-279-3176. Member FINRA SIPC. Please refer to BrokerCheck for more information about Ashland Securities, LLC. Harbor Ridge Capital and Ashland Securities, LLC are separate and unaffiliated entities.
Copyright © 2019 Harbor Ridge Capital.