BANKING SOFTWARE COMPANIES
• Seeking to acquire banking software providers focused on a mortgage, core banking, compliance, ATM, document management, analytics, appraisals, or related areas of focus
• SaaS or on-premise delivery
• Revenue of $1-10mm; healthy, flat or distressed
• Private Equity Client is a family office focused on this space, which they have a portfolio of strategic companies, actively seeking to acquire complementary add-on acquisitions
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES PROVIDER
• Deep expertise in healthcare and financial services
• 3-5 year contracts, 15% YoY growth, 20% EBITDA; ~$5mm in rev, $1mm in EBITDA
• Core security solutions include intrusion detection, file integrity management, security info event mgmt, vulnerability assessment, identity mgmt., etc..
• Thought leader/subject matter expert in latest and greatest cyber security tools and applications
• Seeking strategic acquirer and based on West Coast
DEDUCATED SERVER AND CO-LOCAITON PROVIDER
• Southern California-based dedicated hosting and co-location data center provider seeking a strategic exit
• Approaching $5mm in revenue and $1.6mm in EBITDA for 2016, with 30% YoY growth and 99% recurring revenue
• Soc2 type 2 data center facility, voted best-dedicated hosting provider in 2015
• Well distributed customer base, and ~50-50% mix of dedicated hosting and co-location revenue
COMPLIANCE-FOCUSED MANAGED HOSTING PROVIDER
• High-touch, compliance-focused, managed hosting, provider seeking strategic exit
• Compliance standards, representing 50% of revenue, include PCI, FISMA, FedRAMP (PaaS), HIPAA and SAEE 16
• Deep expertise with open source applications and frameworks including Drupal, Joomla, Magento, WordPress, Apache, RedHat, PHP, etc..
• Running private cloud on open stack, tier 3/4 leased data centers; running some managed AWS workloads as well
• $3.5mm EBITDA, $11m revenue, 15% growth YoY, 98% recurring revenue, average MRR of $2k/customer, and multi-year contracts
• Targeting web professionals, government agencies, and healthcare organizations
• Based in North East
COLOCATION DATA CENTER
• Private equity-backed data center and managed services company seeking to acquire select co-location data center businesses to augment its organic growth
• Seeking companies w/revenue of $5-25mm, 10%+ EBITDA, and open to flat/modest growth
• Healthy gross margins and strong recurring, stable customer base
• Single sites, tier 2/tier 3 caliber, light on the existing hosting and or managed services
• Open to most tier 1, 2 or some tier 3 geographies; US only
CALL CENTER SERVICES ADD-ON ACQUISITION
Seeking Acquisition Finance
• Pro-forma ~$20mm rev and $2.5mm EBITDA
• Diversified customer base from finance, disaster recovery, and other verticals
• 1-3 year contracts
• Mid West
Securities Products and Investment Banking Services are offered through Ashland Securities, LLC.
Supervised by the Home Office, located at 80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000 Miami, Florida 33130. Phone Number 305-279-3176. Member FINRA SIPC. Please refer to BrokerCheck for more information about Ashland Securities, LLC. Harbor Ridge Capital and Ashland Securities, LLC are separate and unaffiliated entities.
Copyright © 2019 Harbor Ridge Capital.